So far, I've managed to get my Sportster road worthy. Then partially stripped it again in order to clean up the aluminum corrosion. It's back together and ready for the riding season. And I replaced the timing belt and water pump on my wife's car.
I've got a few more projects for this summer. There's the generator that needs carburetor and fuel tank work. The Harbor Freight folding trailer to put together. I purchased a Honda CL100 that needs some TLC. And new tires for the wife's car.
One of the goals I have for this blog is doing some reviews of the tools I purchased for the shop. I'm also thinking of doing some video reviews on my YouTube channel.